CHRONODATE TITANIUM STORM BLUE TITANIUM
- hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph and peripheral date
- Calibre A-500 - Titanium Edition
- Discover more
- 42.5 mm monobloc bezel, crown and case middle in titanium, sub-case and push-pieces in carbon composite
- storm blue, appliques and hour hands with Super-LumiNova, black metallic counters
- satin-finished titanium with titanium folding clasp
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
The Chronodate Titanium Storm Blue continues the fusion between vintage and modern seen in Angelus’ sporty chronographs. The Chronodate maintains its standards of modernity and comfort with a modular multi-structure case. The movement is housed in a container machined from a hard, rigid yet lightweight carbon-fibre composite. The chronograph push-pieces, also made from carbon composite, are directly applied to this vessel.
Around this container, Angelus has designed an openworked cradle that brings the case middle and lugs into a single line. It also houses the bezel marked with twelve notches. This modular superstructure can feature several different materials. The energy emanating from its chamfered profile and the alternating straight lines and curves give the Chronodate collection a sporty style.